Digital Producer / Project Manager
This is an opportunity for a motivated and organised Project Manager with a genuine love of technology to really have a huge impact.
At fish in a bottle you will work across a wide range of clients from global brands to tech start-ups and deliver fantastic products including apps, web platforms and games.
You can inspire our diverse range of clients and our brilliant team to drive the quality and success of our output, contributing to the development of the studio as we continue to grow.
This position would be ideal for someone who has experience as a producer or project manager in a fast paced creative, digital environment, or those with hands on experience of managing and scheduling relevant digital projects, using established tools and methodologies.
You’ll work really closely with our studio teams to ensure that projects are thoroughly scheduled and delivered on time and to budget.
- Resource planning and scheduling of projects
- Responsibility for the profitability of your projects, financial tracking and reporting
- Working with project leads to ensure quality is high, reviewing outputted deliverables against scope
- Driving projects to completion by keeping the team both on track and highly motivated
- Assessing project risks on an on-going basis, escalating issues as needed
- Communicating, building relationships and negotiating with clients
- Implementing development processes
Skills and Experience Required:
- You’re efficient, highly organised, super business savvy and have a solid understanding of digital products
- You have practical experience and are comfortable with managing multiple web, app or game projects
- Strong experience of successfully managing clients and balancing the requirements of multiple stakeholders
- You’ve got knowledge of a variety of project management methodologies from Agile to Waterfall and know how to adapt and apply them effectively
- You’re a natural collaborator and team player, with the ability to lead and guide teams to deliver engaging and innovative work
- Being both personable and persuasive comes naturally to you
- Exceptionally organised, well prepared and thorough
We’re one of the UK’s original and most successful digital production studios, structured in a way that’s designed to bring out the very best in the people who work here.
You’ll be working in a relaxed, creative studio environment (a converted chapel in Leamington Spa!) with perks including flexible working, free drinks, birthday cake and plenty of social events.
We offer a competitive package and a friendly, supportive working environment.
This job is located at our Leamington Spa studio, so please consider your ability to commute or relocate when applying.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and covering letter.
ABSOLUTELY NO AGENCIES – THANK YOU
Back to all vacancies