We are looking for a developer to join our app and browser game studio producing work for some of the biggest names in entertainment including Disney, Nickelodeon and the BBC.
This role requires someone with all round, solid experience and initiative who gets stuck in on all fronts, from designing core engine features to tweaking gameplay mechanics. As a key part of our studio team, you’ll help lead the technical approach on a project, collaborating closely with other disciplines and helping maintain a high level of code quality and technical innovation.
This position is ideal for someone who has a thirst for knowledge and is keen to continue their learning and development.
You must have:
• A portfolio of (preferable live) examples of your work
• Experience in game development with Unity using C#
• A good understanding of object-oriented programming
• A good understanding of concepts such as optimisation and memory management
• Experience and understanding of challenges around developing for multiple platforms
• A working knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Experience using source control systems such as Git
• The ability to work well as part of a small team
Not essential, but will put you at an advantage:
• Experience or understanding around art asset workflows
• Experience of other HTML5 frameworks
• Good maths skills (e.g. physics, vectors, 3D)
• Some interest in game design
We offer a competitive package and the opportunity to work on a range of really interesting projects, for some big name clients.
Working in a relaxed, creative studio environment (a converted chapel in Leamington Spa) with perks such as an employee benefits scheme – including exclusive discounts on online and high street stores, entertainment, meals out, groceries and other daily essentials, free drinks, birthday cake and social events.
If you want to join a high performing company, working in a supportive and structured environment then please send your CV and examples of your work.
The position is based at fish in a bottle’s Leamington Spa studio so please consider your ability to commute or relocate when applying for this role.
NO AGENCIES APPROACHES THANK YOU – PLEASE DON’T CALL US
Back to all vacancies