Digital Project Manager (middleweight)
You’ll be managing exceptionally talented creative and technical teams working across a wide range of clients, from big name global brands to exciting tech start-ups, in the delivery of a variety of digital projects, including web platforms, apps and games.
Aspects of the role include; project plans, statements of work, financial reconciliations, project reporting and resource management, working closely with the client, the leadership team and product owners, providing weekly status updates and dealing with any barriers faced by the project team. This is an opportunity for a motivated and organised Project Manager with a genuine love of technology to really have a huge impact.
- End-to-end project delivery, from pitch to release
- Resource planning and scheduling of projects
- Working collaboratively with the studio leads to scope and estimate projects and ensure quality is high
- Take technical direction from Developers and relay to the client
- Working alongside the Client Services team to ensure projects are being delivered on time, on budget and reviewed against scope
- Running client meetings/status/workshops ensuring objectives are being met – including assessing project risks, change control and escalating issues
- Building a strong partnership with your clients – ensuring communication is regular, clear and work is collaborative
- Keeping the team on track and motivated
- Financial reporting including project overrun/underrun, work in progress, raising and tracking spend against purchase orders etc.
We’d love to hear from you if you are:
- From a software development background – web build and app projects (and/or) games projects
- Have experience of managing external clients and project teams
- Have experience in managing projects using Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Comfortable taking the lead in daily stand-ups, sprint refinement, backlog and sprint ends
- Good working knowledge of JIRA and Kanban boards
- You’re a natural collaborator and team player, with the ability to lead and guide your teams
- Exceptionally organised, well prepared and thorough
- Passionate about digital tech and always looking to learn and discover
- A clear and concise communicator – able to be assertive yet friendly
- Efficient, highly organised and have a solid understanding of digital products
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Project
Bonus points if you:
- Have project management certification(s) (in either Agile or Waterfall)
- Have used Traffic LIVE or other studio scheduling tools
- Knowledge of Basecamp/Trello/Slack
- Used to working in a creative studio environment, with good understanding of utilisation reporting, resourcing and recruiting for projects
We offer a competitive package and a friendly and supportive, high performing working environment.
We’re one of the UK’s original and most successful digital production studios, structured in a way that’s designed to bring out the very best in the people who work here.
You’ll be working in a relaxed, creative studio environment (a converted chapel in Leamington Spa!) with perks including flexible working hours, a discount scheme covering high street and on-line stores, restaurant and entertainment discounts, birthday cake and plenty of social events.
We look forward to working with you.
Please note: We are not seeking applications for this role from Digital Marketing Mangers or IT Project Managers specialising in large scale IT infrastructure transformation.
NO AGENCIES – THANK YOU
Back to all vacancies