Contract Project Manager
We are looking for highly organised Project Managers / Digital Producers from an agency background (with experience of working on web, app or game projects), to join the world class fish in a bottle team.
You’ll be managing exceptionally talented creative and technical teams working across a wide range of clients from big name global brands to exciting tech start-ups, in the delivery of a variety of digital projects for web platforms and apps.
- Resource planning and detailed scheduling of projects
- Working with project leads to ensure quality is high
- Reviewing deliverables against scope
- Financial tracking of projects against budget
- Keeping the team on track and motivated
- Assessing project risks and escalating issues
Skills and Experience Required:
- You’re efficient, highly organised and have a solid understanding of digital products (web, app or games)
- You have practical experience and are comfortable with managing digital projects
- Knowledge of a variety of project management methodologies including Agile and Waterfall
- You’re a natural collaborator and team player, with the ability to lead and guide teams
- Exceptionally organised, well prepared and thorough
This contract is studio based. Please consider your ability to commute to Leamington Spa when applying.
We look forward to working with you.
Back to all vacancies